- The Oriel series of Microprocessor based fire alarm panels are an upgraded version which provides a reliable and cost effective solution, from small to large size installation which have 4,6,8 could go upto 60 zones of selection models and features. These units have been designed to offer high standards of performance, reliability and quality and comply with IS 2189:1999 and tested by the ERTL (N) System Sensor. The Oriel series panels are specially suited for the small office, workplaces, small high rise buildings.
- PDF File
- Complies to IS 2189:1999 and Tested by ERTL (N) & System Sensor.
- 2 x 16 character backlit LCD display. (4 x 20 character, optional)
- 64 / 128 / 256 Events logging facility with real time clock and keypad. (optional)
- 2 Wire Communication facility via RS 485 Port. (For Repeater Panel) (optional)
- BMS attachment
- Lamp test features.
- Complete with integral power supply and battery charger for SMF battery.
- NO/NC contacts for both fire and fault.
- Switches to enable on board operation.
- LCD and LED Indication for open, short circuit, Isolate, Fire in each zone.
- Maximum nos. of Detectors in each zone is 25
- Optional Features: Real Time Clock, Event logging, Computer/Printer connectivity, RS 485 port for networking.
For the panels above 30 zones please contact us for the prices.
Available : Leave factory 1/2 weeks from receipt of order