Leading CCTV Camera Supplier
We are leading CCTV Camera Dealer in Chandigarh, Biometric Attendance System in Chandigarh and GPS Vehicle tracking devices Dealer in Chandigarh. Authorized Distributors of Hikvision, CP Plus and Dahua. .
Terms & Conditions
We, iAct Technologies (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), hereby gives a warranty as specified on the initial quotation to the recipient of the invoice (hereinafter referred as First Purchaser/ Customer) from the date of invoice. The warranty assures that the company will repair or replace, without charges, any part or parts of the product (all hereinafter collectively referred to as the “product”) sold and identified by the company to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. The Foregoing warranty is company’s sole and exclusive warranty. The company makes no other warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
Limitation of Warranty:
1. This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
2. This warranty does not cover damage(s) caused to the product by reason of misuse, alteration, normal wear and tear, physical damage, and accident, any acts of God, erratic power supply or failure to follow instructions issued by the Company for proper usage of the product (s).
3. The Company is not liable for incidental or consequential losses, costs, damage expenses or liability incurred by the customer caused due to fire, intrusion, smoke etc. as a result of any defects in the product sold or any of its parts requiring field repair, installation, or any other reason. The liability of the Company shall be restricted only to repair or replacement as mentioned above. This warranty assures free repair or replacement only of the defective product and does not warrant the intended use of the product. The Company/its authorized representatives reserve the right to either repair or replace the Product at their discretion.
4. There has been clear understanding between the Company & the first purchaser that the customer would conduct basic troubleshooting of the equipment setup as guided by Technical support on phone. If the initial troubleshooting fails to resolve the issue, Company would at its discretion will carry out the repair at the customer’s place. However if the Product requires to be repaired at the Company’s authorized service center, then the company’s engineer is authorized to bring back the product or any of its part(s) for repair/replacement at the Company’s authorized service center. On-site warranty is applicable only in case it is specified in the invoice.
5. While on Customer site visit during a complaint call if the Company Technician finds out that the issue has been reported without conducting basic troubleshooting as suggested on Telephonic Technical Support, Customer would be liable to pay travel/lodging/food expenses/service charges (as applicable) of technicians sent for inspection. In case Customer refuses to pay charges as mentioned above, the Company may on its discretion may deny providing service/warranty to the particular site in future. On-site warranty is applicable only in case it is specified on the invoice.
6. If at any stage it is found that the product has been unauthorizedly tampered with, in that case this warranty shall lapse immediately and there upon the company shall stand absolved from all its obligations under this warranty.
7. The Company does not represent that the service it offers and the product it provides may not be compromised or circumvented, and that the product will prevent any personal injury or loss of property by burglary, or otherwise, or that the product in any case provides adequate warning or protection. Customer understands and is fully aware that a properly installed and maintained electronic security system may only reduce the risk of intrusion, burglary, or other event which may occur without such system and surveillance, but is not an insurance or a guarantee or an assurance of prevention, or an assurance that such an event will not occur or that there will be no personal injury or loss to property as a result of such an event.
8. If the customer has defaulted in the payments of any of its dues to the Company, then this warranty shall stand suspended till the time the customer clears all his dues, and such period shall be counted in calculated the total period of warranty. In such circumstances the Company also reserves the right to notify principal manufacturer/importer/distributor to permanently terminate the warranties given on the particular product.
9. Payment default would mean non-payment of dues within 15 days of the invoicing and subsequent written follow up with the customer. Customer would be liable to pay interest @18% per annum (prorated basis) on the total invoice value to revoke the warranties on the Product.
10. In the event of repairs/replacement of any of the Product or part(s) thereof, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force even for the repaired and replaced products only for the unexpired period of the original product warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
11. In case of any of the product is removed from the place where it was installed by the Company without prior written approval of the company, then the company shall not be liable to honor the warranty.
12. In case after installation of the product, the locaation of the product installed, is to be changed, then the Customer needs to request for the services of the Company Technicians. The customer needs to provide intimation at least one week before the date of change and 100% payment of relocation to be paid in advance to the Company so that the warranty obligation for the remaining part of the warranty can be transferred to the new location of the first purchaser. Services of Company’s technicians will attract service charges depending upon the type and extent of the services required and would be charged at the prevailing rates.
13. The Company has AGREED to provide service at a specified cost on any defect in material or workmanship on the equipment under normal use. The customer understands that the Company is not bound to provide regular maintenance required on timely basis. Although the Company will make every effort to carry out repair/replacement under this warranty as soon as possible, the Company shall not be liable to do so within any specified time. The Company is not liable for any delay in servicing due to reasons beyond the control of the Company or any of its Authorized Service Centers.
14. If the product is given on rent or allowed to be used by any person other than the first customer without the prior written approval of the Company, then this warranty shall not remain in force and shall lapse with immediate effect.
15. Damage (s) to the product or any of its part(s) caused during shifting or transportation is not covered under this warranty, unless such shifting or transportation is done by the company itself. Shifting or transportation services would be available on a cost as per the prevailing rates decided by the company.
16. This warranty shall terminate on expiry of the warranty period (starting from the invoice date) for which it is given irrespective of whether the Product was in use or not.
17. The Company reserves the right to retain any part(s) of the component replaced at its discreAon in the event of a defect noAced in the Product during warranty period.
18. The Company’s employees or authorized representatives have no authority to vary any of the terms of this warranty.
19. In case of support, the customer shall report his/her complaint through proper channels i.e. by contacting our Helpline number +91-9023190231 from 9 AM to 6 PM ( Monday to Saturday) or by using our technical support portal www.iactcorporation.com and obtain a ticket number for the concerned lodged with the company. In case the customer reports any complaints to head office or any branch office or any employee on senior post in the Company, the complaint will not be treated as a complaint and the company will not be liable to provide service to such a complaint.
20. This warranty is issued in lieu of all other conditions expressed or implied by the law or by any person purposing to act on behalf of the Company and excluded every condiAon not herein expressly set out.
21. For any insurance claims pertaining to Burglary, fire or householders Insurance (against repairs of electronic and electrical equipment) the company is not liable and responsible for any claims or reimbursement of claims.
22. This warranty is issued at Chandigarh and courts at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdication on matters covered by or arising out of this warranty. Customer agrees to exclusive Jurisdication in courts of Chandigarh.